What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Friday, January 21

'Ware. The. AVALANCHE.

I just beat a mountain.

I just raced down the slopes at the head--and sometimes nearing the middle--of an avalanche.

In my dreams?

Well, at least in my game.

For those of you who don't know, I'm addicted to 1080°: Avalanche, the best game *ever*.

I just beat the Final Challenge in the Expert mode.
Contrary to previous levels, after beating the other video players in expert mode, you get unlimited tries at the Final Challenge, where it's just you.... And the Mountain. And believe me: You NEED those unlimited tries.

In this Final Challenge you're situated at the top of a very unstable portion of mountain. Before your helicopter pilot can even finish debriefing you, he screams "AVALANCHE!" and you GO.
This means you're being dogged by the avalanche every step of the way.. man, what an adrenaline rush!!!

After I finally made it to the end of the run, my character (Ricky, seen here and here) went off the edge of a cliff and into the helicopter as a dramatic finish.

Then the credits started to roll.. I was proud, but I still wanted more--and I suspected there was more. I was right.
Not only did I unlock a new costume for Ricky (seen here) a hidden set of runs was unlocked. The Extreme mode. Seven more glorious runs.

I think I need to loan this game to someone before I get so good no one will be able to beat me. *is so humble*

Bye for now, all! Mom wants to play solitaire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home