What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Monday, January 10

They're learning how to share... how sweet.

Well, today has been absolutely horrifically horrid. I spent all of last night (from about 2 or 3 am onward) in my bathroom next to the toilet, vomitting about once every half hour/ fifteen minutes. I slept for maybe two hours last night. It continued this morning, with the invervals increasing slightly, until I was pretty much done upchucking around 5 or so. Yay for me. I slept a fair deal today, but I still feel rather rotten. I think I'm somewhat dehydrated, as I've only been able to keep about 2 glasses (maybe three now) of water down today, so yeah... not doing so hot. (and wanting as much sympathy as I can get, of course! 'o) I got this nasty flu from my little 2 year old son of my cousin... brother to the now 4 year old cousin who gave me chicken pox last year at this time. When I ask *why* do they keep giving me these disgusting ailments, Meli suggested perhaps they were learning how to share... Goodie for me! =oP And now mom's got the same thing, poor dear... =oS

Anyway, as much sleep as I've had today, I need more... and I'm still feeling rather under the weather, so I'm signing off... God bless all, and STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN LEARNING TO SHARE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home