What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Tuesday, November 16

Okay, *such* a Copy Cat!!!!!

Okay, now the quiz is up properly! Enjoy... Muahahahaha... *laughs maniacally*

or at least it was a quiz... pah. =op it decided not to give me a proper addy or something... =o( So I'll have to re-do it later and post the real one... the links don't work! =oD =op thankyou... and I'm on my way to class...

Yes... it's a quiz... Hello, my name is "Doozy of a Quiz" and to see how you all fail miserably... here's the Scoreboard of Doom!


*laughs* okay! okay! maybe it's not that hard... but I'd be killing me if I was my friend and took my quiz! =op so please don't hurt me! Just guess... you might get a higher mark. 'o)

Anyway... it occurs to me I should have left for one of my classes by now.... =o| yeah, I'm gone. =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home