What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Saturday, October 30

Lynn Johnston, Johnny Hart, Cathy Guisewite and all the rest... Be Warned: I may make a mockery of your profession.

So what did I do yesterday? School, a bit of blog posting, a lot of laziness, and a bit of cartooning. That's right. I drew a comic strip. One sunday edition, and one regular. Although, the "Sunday" one needs colouring. 'o) *hides* I'll do my absolute best to get the stuff I've been promising up this weekend (If anyone still believes that I waill do it sometime... =op ) But I have an online psyc assignment (that's supposed to take upwards of at least 3 hours) due monday night, two online Chem quizzes due sunday night (or is it monday?), Have to figure out what on earth I'm supposed to do for English on monday, and I have a bio midterm on tuesday... *shudders* Oooh, boy, do I need help. =oO Anywho... I should eat breakfast, me thinks. So adios, amigos! *waves* God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home