What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Wednesday, October 20

Monday

or wait... it's wednesday, isn't it? wow... yikes, that's bad!
So it's another one of those days where I'm sitting on my lunch break, and no one's on to chat with. tsk! So, I guess I may as well post how wel I've been living up to my own challenges.... =o| So far, I *am* working on my list of 100 beautiful things... and so far no one (that I know of) has taken up the challenge and beaten me to 100 things... so I guess I'm free and clear. =op
As for Bible reading, there's some thoughts I still haven't posted, so I should, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't done any on saturday, sunday, monday or tuesday... =o| Definetly not good.
On the school front, my average is about as good (still looking for a study partner--I'm taking offers.. you don't have to be doing the same stuff as me, just working on some form of schoolwork =o)
...And I just remembered that I need to finish reading my lab manual section for today!!!! =o| Yipes... Prayers would be appreciated for this new lab section I've switched into; I had difficulties understanding/making myself understood with my previous lab instructor... and so I hope this one will be a bit more helpful. =o/ *prays* =o)
Anyways,
God bless =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home