What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Friday, November 5

Fortuitous Timing.... =o)

Just to say... God is good... Just as I was struggling with something almost so directly related to this it's scary, He sent me this reminder through a friend:

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring me down... I am beautiful in every single way, yes words can't bring me down... oh no... so don't you bring me down today"


and just in case you were wondering, no, I don't like Christina A. ... but these lyrics happen to be good. It's the exception that proves the rule, is all. =o)

While the singer may be telling herself that... we have a Lord who tells all of us that is *exactly* how He feels about us. We are beautiful, precious children in His sight. =o)

God bless, my beautiful friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home