What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Tuesday, November 8

I don't really know what to say

*shrugs* Not even sure why I'm posting...

'cause yeah... my lens feels like it's gonna detatch from my eye. Someone told me that's impossible, but it sure doesn't feel impossible. =o|

Soooo-oh-oh.....


I haven't said a whisper on here since a week before I met up with Aaron. (which was fun, btw) and since then Cale's comme to visit and.... school's in full swing anaand.... it's almost reading break as soon as I go to a lab today.... which is why I'm here without something to do.... I could go do time in the CALL lab, but I'm not, 'cause I'm silly and irresponsible.............. =oD I passed my second Spanish midterm (thank heavens) it was close, and I had a couple of "mind blank" moments that day, which stinks. and yeah.

Someone ask me a question about life or love or liberty or disco.... then I can answer it. I think I should be a question and answer forum or something. Yeah. Answering I can do. Pulling stuff out of my hat is not happening.



Currently Reading: Isaiah... 10, 1, 2, 3, ....a lot of it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

questions...... ah! *What* is your name??! *What* is your quest??! ......*What* .......is the average air velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?! *grins* ok... so seriously? ...What 's up with Isaiah? Why are you reading that, and what are you learning?

13/2/06 23:19

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... *points* "Not even sure why I'm posting..." :S ...tough to know what to say or do, isn't it..? *hugs you anyway*

Just don't forget this, my friend... :)

13/2/06 23:20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home