What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Thursday, September 22

Um, yeah...

Well, you'd think that me becoming 2 decades old tomorrow would have me up to my neck in plans for the day... wouldn't you?

I guess school counts as up to the neck.... but really that's about all I have planned... It's kinda sad, but I didn't really start thinking about it until today, that tomorrow was actually my 20th birthday. Twenty. No more teens. No more ones... at least not at the start of the number... unless I make it to 100, anyway. But yeah. Plans? zip, zero, zilch, nada. Meep. I think this is going to be a classic case of me not realizing how important something is until it's gone.... *sighs* Eyah. At least Kristi said she'd do something with me.... and I have the sneaking suspicion I'll be getting a call from Derek... *grins* *shrugs* ah well..

Happy Birthday to Me.
=o|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home