What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Thursday, June 9

Funny comics and excitement 'o)

Well, tomorrow--erm, todayyyy....-- I head to Vancouver for the afternoon before catching a flight to Colorado early Friday morning! Colorado = The Ludy Conference = ohmygoodnessimustbeinheaven

...for those of you who had forgotten I was going until last week, I'm sorry. 'o)

For those of you who didn't get my email on time, sowwy! Maybe next time leave me your phone number! Heehee! 'oP Don't be worried, though.... I'll stalk you when I get home. =oD

For those of you who want a laugh, try this
(Warning: May not be suitable for all audiences. Platform discretion is advised.)


I might actually have internet for parts of sunday/monday/tuesday ... the likelihood of me actually using that when I'm there... is not great, but I might pop on to do something silly. =oP

Toodles, kids! Have lots of fun without me! *waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home