What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Sunday, June 12

Colorado!

Wow! Here I am in GORGEOUS Breckenridge, Colorado! In case anyone is wondering why I'm wasting my precious time here on the internet, check the time. It's five freakin' am. Heehee... well, nearly six, but I went to bed later last night (not sure when, but I managed to climb the ladder to the loft area I share with Rena in the pitch dark -- Yay! What can I say? I'm just *that* good! 'o) (if you're wondering why I was up so late, I was drawing to relax) Also I'm waiting for everyone in this room to finish with their showers, so yeah. =o)

How am I doing you ask? It is Awesome!! Eric, Leslie, Janet (Leslie's mom) and Annie (the young woman helping coordinate the weekend and Nanny Hudson Jack -- The B) are amazing and such wonderful people to be around! The girls here are great; Everyone is getting along really well. =o) We're just sad that today is the last day for most of us (I'm staying on in Denver with Victoria and Stephanie).

More to come later, but I should get ready for breakfast and packing up the last little bit of my stuff.

Oh yeah... Rena just told me... it's snowing again! Go snow in June!!! (gotta love mountains 'o)

God bless everyone!!

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home