What would happen if you let God challenge you...?

Tuesday, February 14

[new art][Love...]




Love comes in all shapes and sizes. Love is what Valentine's Day is really all about. That's the idea I tried to capture in this short series of drawings. Parents and children, friends, siblings... Sadly I only got three out of six of the images done today. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest today/tomorrow and get them up too, as well as livening up the background. =o)
God bless and much love to you all ♥

2 Comments:

Blogger D-Rock said...

Well ... I know I've talked to you about these pictures already ... but I thought that since your comments window looks so empty, perhaps I should just write something in here anyway.

So ... with that said, I do love the drawings! :) Keep up the good pencilling!

16/2/06 16:07

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much guys :)

17/2/06 22:24

 

Post a Comment

<< Home